One dog. One bag of prescription strength anti-colitis dog-food. One distended stomach. Bostons are typically of the gaseous sort, but rarely do they affect weather systems or have terrorists thinking to themselves "Why didn't I think of that?". Prior to such a food-fest, snoring was the greatest of pecadillos during the evening. This is snoring in a whole new direction!On a lighter note, Subway rejected my "Guinwich" proposal. This is most likely because I presented the idea of a hot-dog in a hamburger bun, and they assumed that I be the hot-dog. It's these sorts of little mis-understandings that can turn a simple idea such as "Let's brand a sandwich after a famous and much-loved dog" to "let's kill household domesticated canines and serve them to their human counterparts."
I must remember the lesson learned here as I present my new product to Dunkin' Donuts...the little loveable bit-sized morsel of donut known as the "Guinkin"!
No comments:
Post a Comment