Dr. Schubert Mackenzie, astro-geological professor hailing from Princeton University, recently announced that, contrary to modern beliefs that the Earth's core was predominantly molten rock, the earth is actually Himalayan Persian. I had the unique opportunity to discuss the recent findings with "Dr. Schu" (as he's known by the graduate students) and get more insight:
Guinness: What have you based your findings on?
Schubert: [yawn]...
Guinness: Very interesting. I think I would have come to similiar conclus[yawn->sleep->snore]
In that riveting conversation with Dr. Schubert, I did discover that the recent findings do not override the current data indicating that, while the center of the Earth may be Himalayan Persian, the center of the our solar system is still Boston Terrier.
I was fortunate enough to take a class with Dr. Schu while attending Princeton as an astro - physics grad student. His Himalayan Persian-centric planetary core research challenged the best of us. Luckily, he kept his office hours open on Caturday!
ReplyDelete