
Gonna jump right over all the fluff news that's circulating right now and cut to the chase...I have a new best friend! His (or her?) name is Spay-Cedar. He hangs out right under my desk (the desk I let Rob use) and is just radiant. Not much of a conversationalist, but the glow I feel when I'm near him is deserving of all my attention.
We're going to be putting up a big tree in the living room. Pretty sure it's called a "Potty Tree", but I'll let you know once I've tested that theory out.
Otherwise, it's been a great day. What a fatastico sleep I got. My workers woke up every hour or so to make sure I wasn't too hot! What great little workers they are...
We're going to be putting up a big tree in the living room. Pretty sure it's called a "Potty Tree", but I'll let you know once I've tested that theory out.
Otherwise, it's been a great day. What a fatastico sleep I got. My workers woke up every hour or so to make sure I wasn't too hot! What great little workers they are...
I have heard all about you Mr.Guinness.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to meet your new friend and to read more of your blogs. x